Explore.....

Today I worked on a beautiful flower photo that my daughter took with portrait mode on her iPhone. I am pretty impressed with it.

I used the Pink Fresh Noteworthy collection. I also used a layered flower die from Kaiser and a leaf die from Sizzix (Now that I am blogging, I am really going to have to keep the names of my products! LOL)

I want to accent the slight yellow in the flower and purple, so I used yellow and the deep maroon coloured papers.

I loved putting this page together as I could use flowers and leaves as the photo itself was a flower. 

I used the title 'Explore' as I had told my daughter to have a photo scavenger hunt as she was bored. And this is one of the photos she took.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope Mini Album - Heid Swapp Old School

Home Sweet Home Wreath

Here Together - Prima Golden Desert