Here Together - Prima Golden Desert


Wow!! I can't believe it is February already! Where have the laast few months gone?!? Possibly the busiest months of the year for me. I don't tend to get a lot of scrapbooking done, but I certainly get lots of photos!

So my first start to blogging for Scrap of Your Life is a 12 x 12 and pocket page layout. And I get to use this beautiful Prima Golden Desert collection! 

I was captivated with the succulents on the Desert Blooming paper, so even though I am not a fan of fussy cutting, away I went... and I actually found it rather soothing and relaxing (I recently purchase Tim Holtz scissors and oh boy they help immensely!)




I also used it to back my photo on the pocket page layout. I like to use the same paper or embellishments when creating a double layout. Helps draw the eye across both layouts.


I liked the darker elements with all the pinks and purples, so I made sure my layout was balanced to the eye with the scattering of the darker Golden Desert - Journaling Cards  


 

I created the title - Here Together with the Prima Marketing - Golden Desert - Title StickersPulling the gold and rose gold all together.


I really love love love this colour palette! With the pinks, purples and golds. This would be wonderful for the February Mood Board!

It feels like a warm sunset...... 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope Mini Album - Heid Swapp Old School

Home Sweet Home Wreath