Perfect You


Perfect You - 3Quarter Paper and Dusty Attic Chipboards

I absolutely loved making this layout! So many possibilities with a design like this.

I used Dusty Attic Chipboards Blooms #4 and sprayed these with Nuvo Micra Mists Sprays to match my background paper 3Quarter Designs Fairground Fun.
I used the Violet Lustre on the flowers and a mix of Pampas Grass and Nebula Blue on the title 'Perfect'. I felt the blue was so bright but the mix helped the title blend and match the paper perfectly (pun intended).



In order to have the title stand out and add more elements to the page, I used stamps in the background. The paper was already grunge looking with black elements, so I added some more.
Now my title blends but also stands out on the paper.

Next I wanted to mount my photo to draw your eye to it. I framed it in black to really help it lift off the page. Then I used some of the cut aparts from the 3Quarter Fairground Fun mini kit. I used a Kaiser Die cut to make some decorative paper and swirls to place behind. 

The last elements were a few stickers from Heidi Swapp - Art Walk Collection Stickers  and some journaling under the photo.

I absolutely loved working with the 3Quarter paper, it is really good strong quality paper, and with the grunge feel to it, I felt I could add any design element to it I felt like. I also lucked in that my daughter was wearing the perfect matching dress!

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope Mini Album - Heid Swapp Old School

Home Sweet Home Wreath

Here Together - Prima Golden Desert