Home Sweet Home Wreath

 Hello!!!

I wanted to make something different, something OTP, so I stared at this Polystyrene Round base from Krafters Korner and thought, a wreath, a Home Sweet Home wreath.

So I glued some background paper down, wrapped a ribbon around the base and then continued thinking....

I wanted the title to stand out, so I used Tim Holtz Faded Jeans Distress Oxide to back the Title banner paper.



Once I was happy with the border to give it more depth, along with some foam stuck to the back of the banner, I started to fussy cut some leaves from the Lemoncraft - Serenity Collection and a wreath Die.

I used the Fleur Thickers for the border, I felt they matched wonderfully! 


I went around and around placing leaves on the outside until I was happy with the thickness of it. I then placed the leaves I had fussy cut, adding them last so they would stand out more.


I felt the top and bottom needed something and played with a few things, ending up with the flowers.
I am really happy with how soft and sweet this turned out. It is beautiful paper with plenty of options!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope Mini Album - Heid Swapp Old School

Here Together - Prima Golden Desert