Summer Splash - Mini Album


I love repurposing some craft supplies, especially when you can find them on special or in your stash!

So I used these Heidi Swapp Pocket Page Planner inserts to make a mini album of a holiday my family and I recently had. Then bound them with a clip.


I loved using my Nuvo Mica Mists so much with the chipboard, I sprayed and splattered a 3Quarter Chipboard to use as a title. I love the effects you can create. I sprayed with Nebula Blue and then splashed some Oriental Fushcia on it.


I printed and cropped my photos (a tad smaller than the 3x3" pocket sizes. Then I choose a page from the 3Quarter Designs - Fairground Fun Mini Collection (I am in serious LOVE with this paper!!!) And did a mock layout to get a feel for placement.



Firstly I adhered my photos to paper and inserted them all into the pockets. 


Then I started to write some journaling and make titles. I used some Pink Paislee - Indigo and Ivy Embellishments - the sequins. I also used some Heidi Swapp washi tape. I find using the same embellishments across the pages helps to unify them. I also used some ephemera form the Echo Park 'I love Summer' collection, which was perfect!


I loved making a mini album to show off lots of the same photos or of a time period. My children love carrying this around and looking at the photos!

Here is the finished results.....

   






I hope your inspired to use some 'old' stash or repurpose some crafting tool and make something special!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope Mini Album - Heid Swapp Old School

Home Sweet Home Wreath

Here Together - Prima Golden Desert