Beautiful - 3Quarter Sunset Journal Collection

 

I am in love with 3Quarter designer paper. It's always beautiful and the Sunset Journal Collection is definitely wonderful with the amazing purples and sunset colours..
My first thought was to colour my chipboard pieces with the Nuvo Mica Mist and I love how they came out!


I then went through and fussy cut all the flowers and pieces on the cut apart papers. 

I played around with where I wanted my main pieces to fit on the already lovely decorated paper.


I then proceeded to create a real layered effect, with the fussy cut pieces, some scrap material and flowers.


I love the end design. And can't wait to create more with this paper!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Envelope Mini Album - Heid Swapp Old School

Home Sweet Home Wreath

Here Together - Prima Golden Desert